Verb(1) make plain and comprehensible(2) define(3) serve as a reason or cause or justification of
(1) I was writing a note to Pip's Mum to explain about our disappearance and put it on her desk.(2) In our family, we have always sat down and talked and tried to explain why you need to vote.(3) she had tried to explain about Adam, hadn't she?(4) this would explain why so many adult children still live with their parents(5) to explain yourself(6) I can't explain it(7) SeÔö£├¡n here will explain what you need to do(8) they know stories about me that I can't explain away(9) Cole grinned and went on to explain about the different types of magic users that there were.(10) let me explain(11) So to explain these events it is necessary to examine the entire geological record.(12) Call the company, explain the situation and give an estimate of the time you will arrive.(13) I had to go and explain myself to the board(14) The bus was on time and its route correct, so how do we explain this unnecessary event?(15) Pete goes on to explain in detail exactly how to achieve all this for consistent accuracy.(16) Another reason to explain the popularity of the leather look is its affordability.
(1) to explain :: да се објасни
(2) explain away :: образложуваат
(3) explain in detail :: објасни во детали
(4) explain briefly :: објаснам накратко
(5) explain clearly :: објасни јасно
(6) explain oneself :: објасни себеси
1. describe ::
2. account for ::
3. explicate ::
4. excuse ::
1. obscure ::
explain, explainable, explained, explaining, explains
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Can you EXPLAIN to me
why a brilliant man
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 3
I might as well EXPLAIN thermodynamics
to a bunch of Labradoodles.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
Do we need to EXPLAIN it to you?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
What I'm trying to EXPLAIN to you is that
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
I tried to EXPLAIN to him the difference
between pirates and smugglers,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
English to Macedonian Dictionary: explain
Meaning and definitions of explain, translation in Macedonian
language for explain with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of explain in Macedonian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'explain'
What explain means in Macedonian, explain meaning
in Macedonian, explain
definition, examples and pronunciation
of explain in Macedonian language.